Update: I've added a POLL to the right! Ooo, fun. And I opened the comments to "Anonymous," just to experiment.
If you feel like answering any of these questions, I'd love to see your answers.
* Do you pay any attention to best seller lists?
* When you're in a bookstore trying to decide whether to buy a book, do you read the "blurbs" on the covers? Do they ever influence your buying decision?
* When you're deciding on that book, do you read any of the book while you're standing there in the store? The first page? A few pages in the middle? Bits here and there? No part of it?
* When you take the book home, do you ever read the ending first?
* Do you have a book review section in your local paper? Do you ever buy or not buy books based on reviews?
* Do you like smooth or crunchy peanut butter?